Food Share Partners is a coalition of non-profits that pool warehouse and transportation resources in order to share food with as many families and children in the north Texas area as possible. We are currently serving 300,000 + clients!
- 6 Stones Mission Network, Bedford
- Brother Bill’s Helping Hand, Dallas
- Christian Community Action, Lewisville
- Community Food Bank, Fort Worth
- Community Enrichment Center, NRH
- Family Care Ministry Center, Dallas
- Harvest Int’l Ministries, Mansfield
- Life Unlimited, Fort Worth
- Metrocrest Social Services, Farmers Branch
- North Dallas Shared Ministries, Dallas
- People That Care, Grand Prairie
How Do We Manage Our Business?
- Text message alerts all FSP members of donation details and product ships to one of the 7 DFW warehouses
- After delivery all FSP members pick up their donated product at a receiving warehouse
- Upon delivery of DFW the product can be in the hands of our clients in 24-48 hours
How You Can Help
- Product donations by the pallet or truckload.
- Financial sponsorship to help cut the cost of freight on donated products.
- Offer trucking services for free or significantly discounted rates.
- Refer your friends or associates that work in the grocery products or related industry : food manufacturing, retailing, warehousing and distribution.
How Do You Qualify To Become A Member?
- Offer food resources in pallet & truckload quantities
- Share transportations assets
- Share warehouse space & facilities
- Share freight cost on donations
- NO FEES
What You Donated Today…
- Can be in the hands of our clients the next day.
- Will not be resold.
- 100% cash or in kind goes to clients.
- Atmos Energy
- Bell Helicopter
- Del Monte
- DFW Plastics
- Feed the Children
- Harry H. Price & Sons
- Quik Trip
- Sedalco Construction Services
- Supply Depot
- The Thompson Group / Classic Chevrolet
- Tom Thumb
- TXU Energy
- Total warehouse space 98,605 sq/ft
- dry storage: 64,557 sq/ft
- refrigerated: 23,636 sq/ft
- frozen: 8,067 sq/ft
- 3 – semi truck/trailers
- 6 – 24’ reefer trucks
- 4 – 20’ box trucks
6 Stones-Food Resources
For more information on non-profit partners:
Brother Bill’s Helping Hand
Christian Community Action
Community Food Bank
Community Enrichment Center
Family Care Ministries
Harvesting International Ministry
Metrocrest Social Services
North Dallas Share Ministries
People That Care