Food Share Partners is a coalition of non-profits that pool warehouse and transportation resources in order to share food with as many families and children in the north Texas area as possible. We are currently serving 450,000 + clients!
- 6 Stones Mission Network, Bedford | 6stones.org
- Brother Bill’s Helping Hand, Dallas | bbhh.org
- Christian Community Action, Lewisville | ccahelps.org
- City Square, Dallas | citysquare.org
- Community Food Bank, Fort Worth | food-bank.org
- Community Enrichment Center, NRH | thecec.org
- Family Care Ministry Center, Dallas | thefamilycareministries.org
- Fort Worth Hope Center | fwhope.org
- Harvest Int’l Ministries, Mansfield | himcenter.org
- Life Unlimited, Fort Worth | larryjoewright.org
- Living Word Family Mission, Gainesville | livingwordhelps.org
- Metrocrest Social Services, Farmers Branch | metrocrestsocialservices.org
- North Dallas Shared Ministries, Dallas | ndsm.org
- People That Care, Grand Prairie | ptccenter.org
How Do We Manage Our Business?
FSP members are notified of donation details and product ships to one of our DFW warehouses. After delivery FSP members pick up their product at receiving warehouse. Upon delivery to DFW donated product can be in the hands of our clients in 24-48 hours.
How You Can Help
- Product donations by the pallet or truckload.
- Financial sponsorship to help cut the cost of freight on donated products.
- Offer trucking services for free or significantly discounted rates.
- Refer your friends or associates that work in the grocery products or related industry.
What You Donated Today…
- Can be in the hands of our clients the next day.
- Will not be resold.
- 100% cash or in kind goes to clients.
- Atmos Energy
- Bell Helicopter
- Del Monte
- DFW Plastics
- Feed the Children
- Harry H. Price & Sons
- Quik Trip
- Sedalco Construction Services
- The Thompson Group / Classic Chevrolet
- Tom Thumb
- TXU Energy
- Total warehouse space 178,000 sq/ft
- refrigerated: 9,000 sq/ft
- frozen: 9,000 sq/ft
- 3 – 18 wheelers
- 8 – 24’ reefer trucks
- 5 – 20’ box trucks
To become a member of Food Share Partners
- Your nonprofit must have the capacity and physical assets to handle pallet quantities, plus a forklift, dock high receiving and suitable delivery truck.
- Your organization should have an interest in sharing your warehouse, transportation and food resourcing assets with all of the current members.
- You and your organization will need to have the spirit of sharing, collaboration and cooperation in friendship with all of us.
- Next step – contact Alex
6 Stones-Food Resources